A positive attitude is pivotal for individual and organizational productivity. A bad attitude on the other hand is like a flat tyre. It disrupts forward movement; breeds negative communication, interpersonal relationships and hinders effective work flow. Respect for organizational core values has huge effects on results. Employees need to build positive work attitudes for attainment of organizational objectives.
This training will be helpful for anyone who occasionally feels overwhelmed by the pressures of home and work life. Particular focus is given to the challenges faced by today’s IT professional in meeting deadlines, dealing with end users, and balancing work and personal activities.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the conclusion of this programme, participants will possess skills to:
- Gain control of their workload,
- Stay focused on high priority tasks,
- Plan and track multiple tasks,
- Eliminate procrastination and avoidance syndrome
- Reduce worry and stress
- Become more proactive in delivering their targets.
- Need for Time Management
- Self-Control and Discipline
- Goal setting in the Workplace
- How to set SMART goals
- Understanding your Work Behavior
- How to Analyze Your Work Behavior
- Identifying and Overcoming time wasters
- Time and Task Management Tools
- Using Planning Aids
- Prioritizing – Problems and Solutions
- Internalizing Time and Task Management
- Tips for Keeping on Track
- Task Scheduling Techniques
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days