A positive attitude is pivotal for individual and organizational productivity. A bad attitude on the other hand is like a flat tyre. It disrupts forward movement; breeds negative communication, interpersonal relationships and hinders effective work flow. Respect for organizational core values has huge effects on results. Employees need to build positive work attitudes for attainment of organizational objectives.
This training will be helpful for anyone who occasionally feels overwhelmed by the pressures of home and work life.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the conclusion of this programme, participants will possess skills to:
- Analyse prevailing work ethics and their impact on organizational performance
- Identify factors that have negative effects on attitude to work
- Handle factors that negatively affect attitude to work
- Work Ethics and Productivity
- Organizational Culture and Values
- Human Behaviour in Organizations
- Leadership Styles and Skills
- Working with emotional intelligence
- Productivity Improvement Techniques
- Attitude Change
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days