Application of finance and accounting skills is necessary in every business transaction. It is necessary for business owners and managers to understand the basic principles of finance and accounting to facilitate their operations and decisions for sustained results. Business owners must understand basic bookkeeping and the importance of interpreting financial data appropriately.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with basic knowledge of finance and accounting principles and procedures.
At the end of this program participants would have acquired enough business finance skills to:
- discuss the relevance of proper financial management
- identify what financial data /information must be kept or recorded
- apply financial management report to measure performance and make informed decisions
- itemize financial management resources for their business
- outline the merits of accurate and complete financial records in securing funding
- Basic business finance
- Understanding the Nigerian Financial system
- How to access funding
- Document management system and archiving
- Reviewing online resources
- Selecting financial expert services
- Multimedia presentations
- Interactive Sessions
- Team based exercises
- Real Life Examples
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE PROGRAM
- New insight on how to manage your business finance and grow the business financial base
- Training materials for further reference and study
- Mentoring/coaching opportunities
- Business networking opportunities.
DATE: 29th October 2019
TIME: 9AM – 3PM
VENUE: 3 TINA CHRIS STREET BESIDE EJIGBO MINI STADIUM, EJIGBO LAGOS
COURSE FEE: N 5000.00 PER PARTICIPANT
Account Details: A/C Name: CREM NIGERIA
A/C No: 1015628104,
Bank: Zenith Bank
A code will be sent to you once payment is confirmed.
3, Tina Chris Street, Beside Ejigbo Mini Stadium,