Success in any industry relies on relationships: with co-workers, clients, suppliers or investors. When you are polite and considerate in dealing with others, you’re more likely to create engaging, productive and long-term business relationships. This is why a knowledge of business etiquette is vital. This training will introduce participants to the principles of building and maintaining professional relationships, as well as providing practical guidance for typical workplace situations.
Key Learning Objectives
At the end of the training, Participants will be able to
- Create a professional image, follow cubicle and office etiquette, and maintain positive office relationships.
- Use the Internet appropriately when at work and handle ethical dilemmas and personal issues in the workplace.
- Introduce people properly, be a good conversationalist, and follow proper etiquette in meetings.
- Display courtesy on the telephone, in voice mails, and in written communications.
- Follow proper etiquette at business functions and dinners, and identify formal table settings for business dining.
- Be a courteous traveler and prepare for international business trips
- Professional Business Introductions
- Business Meetings Etiquette
- Telephone Etiquette
- Business Attire
- Business Correspondence Etiquette
- Business Dining Etiquette
Course Duration: 2 Days