Anger and stress are inherent biological triggers. They are feelings that we have since we were infants. We cannot eliminate them forever for they are necessary feelings for our survival and self-preservation but they can also cause us much harm if we cannot manage them effectively..
This training is designed to help participants identify the triggers of anger and stress and empower them with the insight, tools and techniques on how to manage anger and stress to thier benefit and good health.
Key Learning Outcome
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the physiology of anger and identify triggers
- Use cognitive restructuring and self-talk to help manage anger
- Develop better lifestyle choices
- Practice relaxation techniques
- Complete a thought record
- Recognizing Anger
- Recognizing Your Anger Triggers
- Dealing with Someone Else’s Anger
- Stress Unraveled
- Steps to Dealing With Stress
Target Participant: All members of staff
Course Duration: 2 Days