Creativity and innovation are two of the hottest in-demand skills today, especially for entrepreneurs. As the business landscape changes and new ideas and technologies disrupt the status quo, creative thinking is what distinguishes the winners from the less successful. This course will lead the participant on a journey from developing creative habits to applying those habits to an entrepreneurial project.
Existing entrepreneurs in SMEs’, small and ambitious medium scale business owner, anybody willing to sharpen their entrepreneurial skills.
- Understanding the dynamic role of entrepreneurship and small businesses
- Organizing and Managing a Small Business
- Financial Planning and Control
- Forms of Ownership for Small Business
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- New Product or Service Development
- Business Plan Creation
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days