Management is all about getting results through people, bringing out the best in them, motivating and supporting them, and knowing what’s going on. It’s a manager’s responsibility to make sure that not only does everyone know what is expected of them, but also that individuals are properly trained and equipped to do the job.
You need to know what motivates each member of your team, and how you can adapt your behaviour to help them deliver to the best of their ability. This programme gives you practical solutions you can use now.
An excellent leader must be able to motivate his team to achieve on the goals of the organization
This course details the key skills required by anyone to lead a team or those required to work in one; also this training will make participants understand what is meant by satisfactory performance, how to give feedback, and be able to set motivating and challenging targets. You will be able to identify what motivates team members and know how to stimulate them to deliver.
This course is designed Heads of Departments, Team Leads, Supervisors, and Managers.
- Define what leadership is and how it is applied at all levels of organizational management
- Understand the basics of leadership and motivation
- What is Satisfactory Performance?
- Setting performance objectives
- Helping people achieve their objectives
- Giving BEST feedback that is constructive and motivating
- Understanding what motivates your team – and what doesn’t!
- Adapting your behaviour to make the most of your people.
COURSE DURATION: 3 Days