In today’s highly competitive business environment, organizations are always striving for outstanding performance. This has led to pressures on managers to improve their performance. These pressures arising from increasing expectations for better performance can be quite high in some organizations.
One of the most important ways to reduce the risk of failure while optimizing the chances of success is to learn to exploit knowledge of self for effective management of self and others in the workplace. This workshop will provide participants with new insights on how to develop a high performing work-force capable of shared responsibility, collaborative behavior, and greater capacity to deliver results.
At the conclusion of this programme, participants will possess skills to:
- Understand their personality and its implication on leadership styles
- Improve self-management
- Manage stress more effectively
- Manage people better for increase work yield.
This Team Management course is suitable for all managers, team leaders, supervisors and individuals wishing to improve their skills in leading teams.
- Using your personality effectively in leading and developing others
- Why executives fail: Learning from the experiences of others
- Team Building and Team Working
- Time and Self-Management
- Transactional Analysis
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Delegation, Coaching and Counselling Skills
- Stress Management Skills
COURSE DURATION: 3 days