You are a successful and competent manager. You meet targets, achieve objectives and spearhead your team effectively. Simply put, you get the job done. But are you getting the maximum from your team? Are you successfully handling negative attitudes and resolving conflict situation? Does your influence reach beyond your team, and is your communication powerful and effective? Exceptional communication has never been as critical as it is today. This training has been designed to equip participants with necessary interpersonal skills for workplace effectiveness.
Middle Level Managers
Senior Level Managers
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the conclusion of this programme, participants will possess skills to:
- Identify your personal behavioural style and understand its effect on the performance of yourself, your team and colleagues.
- Recognise the human dynamics at work within your team.
- Contribute in a more productive manner as a manager or team leader.
- Adopt an appropriate style of interpersonal behaviour for the variety of interactions you complete during a working day.
- Enhance the performance and motivation of your team and individual team members.
- Deal with difficult people and conflict whilst maintaining effective working relationships
- Why Interpersonal skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influencing Skills & Assertiveness
- Team Building
- Managing Workplace Conflict
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days