Most organizations would tend to encourage good industrial relations in magnifying their conviction that a harmonious one provides the required attractions, motivation and retention of high caliber employees for Business success, which lies with their monument as they must set the pace for the unions to follow.
It is therefore considered most essential for managers to reflect the genuine intentions of the company in their dealings with subordinates through negotiating more adopting industrial democracy approach for peace in the work place, to command workers faithfulness, in building up loyalty to the organization.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the programme, participants would be able to:
- Adopt Industrial democracy as pathway to maintain peace in the workplace
- Negotiate more effectively on Industrial Relations issues
- Improve organizational output and staff welfare through the interactive session and cases treated in this programme
- Industrial Relations Managers, Union Executives, Human Resources Managers, General Managers and other company Executives handling HR/Industrial Relations matters.
- Introduction and Overview
- Pathways to Creating and Sustaining Industrial Democracy
- Negotiations and Arbitrations
- Managing the Strike Weapon for Desired Result
- Legal Aspects of Industrial Relations
- Managing Grievances Polices and Machinery
- Transactional Analysis for Successful Interaction Between Labour and Management
- Reviews, cases, discussions
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days