CREM Business Clinic for MSMES focuses on how entrepreneurs can start, sustain, manage or grow their existing businesses.
This program will focus on how MSMEs or existing entrepreneurs can start their businesses appropriately, sustain the business, manage and grow it for economic and social values.
This program will highlight:
- The challenges of running a business in the Nigerian environment.
- How to identify opportunities and overcome the obstacles.
- Relevant requirements for positioning a business to take advantage of opportunities.
- How to fund a business and also access to funding options.
- How to successfully manage interactions with relevant stakeholders and lots more.
Key learning objectives:
At the end of the program participants will be able to:
- Itemize the necessary statutory requirement for their businesses.
- List the various sources of funding available to them.
- Understand basic human resources management for their businesses.
- Identify their niches and position their business strategically.
- Develop and manage an effective financial management system.
- Strategies to grow your business
- How to access loan to build up your business
- Financial education for MSMES
- Selling your business online
- Business Registration and Tax Management
- Psychology of doing business
- HR fundamentals for MSMES etc.
This course will take place in our ultra modern, state-of-the-art training facility, anchored by top Academia, Financial and Business Management experts. So, limited slots are available.