As employees climb to new levels of management, you need critical judgment, decision-making, and leadership attribute to maximize shareholder and customer value.
While most people understand their job, study after study demonstrates that the majority of employees don’t understand the business of their business and CEOs desperately need them to.
Business acumen is the key to any successful learning and development initiative– without it, individuals will struggle to make a meaningful impact on business results.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the conclusion of this programme, participants will possess skills to:
- Explore and assess Business Models driving the organization.
- Develop Effective Management Strategies to integrate Functional Disciplines and diverse perspectives,
- Create Value and Produce results that key Stakeholders need.
- Understand Global issues and their applications.
- Emerge with new Competencies to Assess Situations in a decisive manner
- Lead through complexity, and adapt quickly and effectively to change.
- Managing Change
- Dynamics of the Environment
- Change Versus Shift
- Competitive Intelligence
- Strategic Planning and Innovation Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Leadership Skills
- Utilizing Power and Influence Effectively
- Performance Measurement and Management
- Unleashing Human Potentials
- Communicating Effectively and Managing Controversy
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days