Many organization has implemented a HR business partner model because their company has demanded that HR takes a more proactive role in supporting current business needs and ask them to be more agile in anticipating and responding to future business challenges. The aim of this training is to build capacity of business knowledge and understanding of business partnering .
Participants will understand the hooks and pitfalls that lead to success or failure by sharing case studies and experiences from businesses who have been there.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Raise awareness of HR business partnering as a concept
- Understand the role of the HR business partner and explore the key competencies in depth
- Determine the organization’s readiness for HR business partnering and create the right environment for change
- Assess the appropriate organization structure and financial business case for adopting the business partner model
- Operating as an HR business Partner: Classifying the characteristics
- Approaches to help you assess your priorities as a business partner
- Making a connection between activity and achievements: measuring your contributions to the business
- Building Credibility: Influencing decisions as an HR business partner
- Middle & Senior HR Personnel
- HR Business Partners
Course Duration: 2 Days