2019 GROOMING CENTRE UNIVERSITY GRANT SCHEME APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
CREM invites applications from people who will serve as members for a project technical committee for Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme. This committee is to advice and guides, the implementation of a university grant scheme for students doing their research in either inclusive finance, rural development, micro credit, women financial empowerment.
The specific functions of the committee Include;
- Developing criteria for the selection of candidates
- Reviewing and recommending topics in line with project objectives and focus
- Selecting candidates from all entries
- Advising on all matters relating to the projects
- Writing reports on progress and lessons learnt in the execution of the project.
Criteria for Selection:
Idle candidate must have strong academic background and posses either an MBA or a PhD.
- Good Social background
- Experience in the management of similar project
- Willingness to travel at short notice
- Good experience and knowledge in enterprise development or rural finance will be an added advantage
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online https://cremnigeria.org/technical-committee-application/ upload your CV and 1 page profile (Please ensure both CVs and profile are in pdf format.)
Application Closing Date: 12th July 2019
For enquiry and clarification call: 09013234481, 08062549540, 07068388576, 08033303112
Facebook: Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme
LinkedIn: Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme