Setting target but not achieving it can be very demoralizing.
This training is designed to get you thinking about how to maximize your efficiency and team members’ productivity through realistic target setting and motivational techniques.
This Target Setting and Performance Management training will utilize proven methods to help participants learn how to set targets and how to manage motivation levels, both for themselves and team members.
It provides tested Target-Setting techniques to help improve working processes and increase confidence and motivation at work. Participants will be exposed to critical issues in Performance Management especially on Target Setting and the determination of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of their teams and team members.
Key Learning Objectives
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the meaning and importance of Target setting.
- Explain the psychology of Target Setting.
- Initiate the Target Setting process.
- Set professional target for self and team.
- Manage subordinates performance effectively.
- Team Leads
- Heads of Department
- Area Manager
- HR Directors
- HR Managers
- How to start the Target Setting process.
- Incorporating your targets into your daily activities
- Making targets positive and inspirational
- Creating SMART goals
- Target Setting Metrics that will keep you focused when motivation is low
- Introduction to performance Management
- The Performance Management Process
- Performance Planning
- Job Analysis and Descriptions
- Performance Monitoring and Review
- Performance Improvement
- Rewarding Performance.