The course will allow participant to become productive by acquiring a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook, and learn to share data between these applications.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Upon successful completion of this course, participant should be able to:
- Minimise, maximise, move and resize windows.
- Start Microsoft Office applications and work with the Microsoft Office interface.
- Create documents in Microsoft Word.
- Create workbooks in Microsoft Excel.
- Create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Access and work with calendars in Microsoft Outlook.
- Work with and use contacts in Microsoft Outlook.
- Work with and use tasks in Microsoft Outlook.
- Share data between Microsoft Office applications.
- Microsoft Office
- Word Processing In Microsoft Word
- Spreadsheets In Microsoft Excel
- Presentations In Microsoft Powerpoint
- Calendars In Microsoft Outlook
- Contacts In Microsoft Outlook
- Tasks In Microsoft Outlook
- Sharing Data Between Microsoft Office Applications
Course Duration: 3 days