In today’s business environment emotional intelligence and workplace ethics are the fundamentals for success in every organisation. It is becoming critical to not only understand the scope of work but be able to analyse and understand one’s self and the people in your team, in terms of motivation, behaviour and performance potential.
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify, understand and control one’s thoughts and feelings, communicate them clearly to others and interact with empathy towards other’s emotions.
This training has been designed to equip participants with necessary skills and attitude for work place success.
Key Learning Objectives:
At the conclusion of this programme, participants will possess skills to:
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence
- Analyse the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Analyse the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-management
- Analyse the relationship between emotional intelligence and social awareness
- Apply techniques for responding to situations in an emotionally intelligent manner
- Analysethe impact of emotional intelligence on life and work interactions
- Evaluating own level of emotional intelligence in order to determine developmental areas
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- The Five Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Relationships
- Applying the Competencies
- Choice and Control Model
Course Duration: 2 Days