No matter how good or important a message is, if it’s not delivered in an interesting and effective way, chances are it won’t be heard at all. Strong presentation skills can advance a career. Poor speaking skills can ground a rising star. Make sure your message is heard with presentation slides that inform and engage your audience.
Positioning yourself and your ideas in a consistently positive and professional manner enables you to make a professional impression — the first time and every time. Raw information is logical but being logical does not capture anyone’s attention for too long. Persuasive presentations start with raw information, opinions are added, coloured with imagery, and given personality. The more of the mind you tickle, the more retention and motivation you reap.
In this program, participants will learn how to conquer the podium and deliver presentations that get results. From dynamic introductions to powerful closings, participants will have an opportunity during this training to practice and refine their platform skills.
Managing Directors, HR Managers, Training Managers, The General Workforce, Sales and Marketing officers
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the conclusion of this programme, participants will possess skills to:
- Identify the essential components of a presentation.
- Describe an audience analysis and why it is a needed step in a presentation.
- Organize information in a clear and concise manner.
- Create an attention-grabbing introduction.
- Implement techniques for varying vocal tones and body language.
- Develop strategies for handling hecklers, bullies, and other disruptive participants.
- Point out the benefits and pitfalls of various visual-aid options and audience seating arrangements.
- Design effective & engaging presentations
- Select the most suitable delivery method based on the audience, the environment & the message being delivered
- Enhance their presentations by using features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication.
- Customize the PowerPoint interface to suit their requirements and use features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations..
- The Anatomy of a Successful Presentation
- Understanding Audience Differences
- Adding Vocal Variety
- How to Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking
- Creating the programme
- Choosing your delivery method
- Verbal Communication skills
- Nonverbal communication skills
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Creating Fantastic Flip Charts
- Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
- Adding and Modifying Text
- Applying and Modifying Templates
- Using a Colour Scheme Drawing and Modifying Objects
- Inserting Information into PowerPoint
- Producing a Slide Show
- Creating a Multimedia Presentation
- Reviewing and Sharing a Presentation
- Imbibe work ethics and positive behavior
COURSE DURATION: 2 Days